Some papers about nomenclature or taxonomy: free full texts (HTML) available in IJSEM Online
(papers cited by chronological order)
- A. Oren: A proposal for further integration of the cyanobacteria under the Bacteriological Code
- H.G. Trüper: Is ‘localimania’ becoming a fashion for prokaryote taxonomists?
- P.H.A. Sneath: The preparation of the Approved Lists of Bacterial Names
- B.J. Tindall et al.: Valid publication of names of prokaryotes according to the rules of nomenclature: past history and current practice
- H.G. Trüper: Neo-Latinists worldwide willing to help microbiologists
- D.R.W. Watson & J.M. Young: Proposals that the International Committee on Systematics of Prokaryotes establish a public database of validly published names and that the Bacteriological Code be amended to change the prescription for citation of validly published names
- B.J. Tindall: Confirmation of deposit, but confirmation of what?
- B.J. Tindall & G. M. Garrity: Proposals to clarify how type strains are deposited and made available to the scientific community for the purpose of systematic research
- J.M. Young: Legitimacy is an essential concept of the International Code of Nomenclature of Prokaryotes – a major revision of the Code is called for
- H.G. Trüper & J.P. Euzéby: International Code of Nomenclature of Prokaryotes. Appendix 9: Orthography
- B.J. Tindall et al.: Notes on the characterization of prokaryote strains for taxonomic purposes
- P. Kämpfer: Certificates of deposit-a key element of the Bacteriological Code and an indispensable prerequisite for comparative taxonomic research. Report of a case of falsification and a reply to the Letter to the Editor by Tindall (2008)